(Click here for recipe Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes)
Grabbed a great recipe from Angela at ohsheglows.com. So easy!
If you haven’t tried Chia Seeds yet you are missing out! This is perfect post-run snack and is loaded with benefits.
The Chia Seed has:
- More fiber than bran
- 3x more antioxidants than blueberries
- 15x more magnesium than broccoli
- 3x more iron than spinach
- Helps with hydration
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond, hemp, rice, etc)
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon Sweetener to taste (agave, maple syrup, brown rice syrup, etc)