Grabbed a great recipe from Angela at ohsheglows.com. So easy!
If you haven’t tried Chia Seeds yet you are missing out! This is perfect post-run snack and is loaded with benefits.
The Chia Seed has:
- More fiber than bran
- 3x more antioxidants than blueberries
- 15x more magnesium than broccoli
- 3x more iron than spinach
- Helps with hydration
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (soy, almond, hemp, rice, etc)
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon Sweetener to taste (agave, maple syrup, brown rice syrup, etc)
Mix chia, water, and milk together and stir for about 1 minute or two. Next add in the carob or cocoa (optional) and sweetener to taste. Stir for another minute and then pop it into the fridge for about 10-15 minutes. Remove from fridge and stir for another 20-30 seconds. Chia pudding settles best when left in the fridge overnight but 1-2 hours will do. Enjoy your delicious, energizing, and antioxidant packed chia pudding! You can heat it up in the microwave too. Yields about 3/4 cup.